- The anatomy structures which are relative to Orthodontics
- Orthodontic records
- The classification of malocclusion
- The treatment and appliances of orthodontics
- Orthodontic cross infection
- Laboratory skill set
- Stock control of orthodontics
- All medico-legal aspects of orthodontics
- Oral health in relation to the care and management of appliances
- Interdisciplinary care
- A record of experience is created to provide the records for all activities completed to assist specific learning experiences.
The exam is a 90 minute written exam which consists of a part A (20 multiple choice questions) Then a part B (3 short structured questions)
Information on where your exam will be held; will be supplied to you.